We will be opening our office on Monday, April 27.
As Kentucky begins to move out of the COVID-19 shutdown, we will all notice a “new normal” everywhere we go. We wanted to share a few of the procedures we have put into place to protect our patients while providing the best vision care.
- We have modified our patient schedule in order to promote social distancing while allowing patients to spend the appropriate time with Dr. Fannin. Patients will be scheduled in order of medical necessity, with morning hours dedicated to our senior patients.
- Prior to coming in for the appointment, all patients will be asked to visit our online “WebReg” portal. This will allow you to provide your current demographic and insurance information as well as detailed information about any health or vision problems you are experiencing. The time you spend completing the questionnaire will save you valuable time in the office, eliminating the usual “paperwork” and give Dr. Fannin a better insight into your vision/eye health concerns.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, call or text us at (606) 474-7833 to “check in”. You will be screened for COVID-19 before entering the office.
- We must limit the number of people in the office, so any companions must wait in the car. However, each child should be accompanied by one parent. A patient that requires the assistance of a caregiver will be able to bring the caregiver.
- Anyone entering our office will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be made available to you for $1.00.
- Our staff will be sanitizing exam rooms in between patient visits and our office will reflect social distancing in our optical and check out areas.
- If you are picking up contact lenses, eyewear or need assistance with eyeglass adjustments or repairs, call or text us from the parking lot at (606) 474-7833 for further instructions.
- If you would like to select and order new glasses or sunglasses, call or text us to set up a time to come in. Then, simply follow the “check in” procedures outlined above.
- We can order your contact lenses and have them shipped directly to your home. Call or text us with your request and the address where you would like them to be mailed.
- While this does not reflect our usual approach to patient care, we want to provide the safest and healthiest care to patients.
We appreciate your trust and support as we start getting back to work and taking care of you!