We’re Here for You!
It’s a “new normal” everywhere.
We wanted to share a few of the procedures we have put into place to protect our patients while providing the best vision care.
- Almost everyone likes to text, and so do we! Patients love getting appointment reminders and glasses-ready reminders via text. Our phone number, 606-474-7833, can be used for calls or texts. If you don’t like to text, we are happy to call you the good old-fashioned way.
- We have modified our patient schedule in order to promote social distancing while allowing patients to spend the appropriate time with Dr. Fannin. We ask that you notify us promptly if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Prior to coming in for the appointment, all patients will be asked to complete the “Online Patient Registration“, located at the bottom of our Home page. This will allow you to provide your current demographic information as well as detailed information about any health or vision problems you are experiencing. The time you spend completing the questionnaire will save you valuable time in the office, eliminating the usual “paperwork” and give Dr. Fannin a better insight into your vision/eye health concerns.
- Bring your current medical and vision insurance cards, as well as your driver’s license or photo ID.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, call or text us at (606) 474-7833 to “check in”. You will be screened for COVID-19 before entering the office.
- We must limit the number of people in the office, so any companions must wait in the car. However, each child should be accompanied by one parent. A patient that requires the assistance of a caregiver will be able to bring the caregiver.
- Anyone entering our office will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be made available to you.
- Our staff will be sanitizing exam rooms in between patient visits and our office will reflect social distancing in our optical and check out areas.
- If you are picking up contact lenses or eyewear, drive around the FVHC building to the Curbside Optical Delivery (look for the green signs). Call us or ring the doorbell and we’ll bring everything right to your car.
- If you would like to select and order new glasses or sunglasses, call or text us to set up a time to come in. Then, simply follow the “check in” procedures outlined above. You can preview many of our frames and sunglasses online–just click “Shop Online” and “Browse our Frames“.
- We can order your contact lenses and have them shipped directly to your home. You can also order lenses 24/7 from our website. Click “Shop Online” and then “Shop Alcon Contact Lenses” (for Air Optix, Dailies Total 1, Aqua Comfort Plus, Night & Day or Precision 1 lenses) “Shop Contact Lenses” (for Vistakon, Bausch & Lomb or Cooper lenses).